Bardney is both a large parish and a large village about 129 miles north of London and midway between Lincoln and Horncastle. Stainfield parish lies to the north, Brantson parish to the west, Tupholme parish to the west and the River Witham to the southwest. The parish covered about 5,400 acres and included the hamlets of Southrey (or Southrow), Snakeholme and Bardney Dairies.
Bardney village is at the intersection of the B1202 coming south out of Wragby and the B1190 as it runs between Horncastle and Washingborough, just southeast of Lincoln City. Southrey is about 2.5 miles southeast of Bardney village, right on the northeast bank of the River Witham. Snakeholme and Bardney Dairies are two miles north of Bardney village.
Extracted from http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/LIN/Bardney/
Southrey, Bardney, Lincolnshire
Southrey is a village in the civil parish of Bardney in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England, about 2 miles south-east from Bardney. In the census Southrey is often shown as Southrow. The church of St. John the Divine, was only built in 1898 anything prior to this was recorded in Bardney